License for alcohol and tobacco trade
Obtaining a license for alcohol or tobacco trade is regulated by the Law “On state regulation of production and turnover of ethyl, cognac and fruit, alcoholic beverages and tobacco products.”
It is necessary to pay attention on some points:
– license fee is payed for alcohol trade for each separate indicated in the license cash register (book of payment transactions records), used at the place of trade; for each trade place if it is the license fee for tobacco trade;
– licence fee is different depending on the trade place location: if the trade place is located in town than licence fee for alcohol trade is 8 000 UAH, license fee for tobacco trade is 2 000 UAH. If the trade place is situated in village than licence fee for alcohol trade is 500 UAH, license fee for tobacco trade is 250 UAH. The license fee determined in the amount of 8000 UAH and 2500 UAH is also payed by the trade places located not more than 50 km from the cities of regional subordination and which have trade area of 500 sq.m.;
– licence fee must be paid every three months and is passed to local budget;
– the period of license validity is one year;
– the license must be registered at tax administration; in villages – also at the local self-administration bodies.
To obtain a license for alcohol or tobacco trade you should prepare a list of documents:
1) application for obtaining a license with an indication of the type of activity, in which you should state;
– for legal entity – name, location, enterprise code, phone number, name of the head; for individual entrepreneurs – name, surname, address, phone number, passport number, by whom and when the passport was issued;
– location of the trade place, list of cash registers (books of payment transactions records) that are in the trade place and some notes about them – model, modifying, serial number, date of production and produser;
– registration numbers of cash registers (books of payment transactions records) and the date of their registration by tax administration bodies;
– trade area, the document confirming the right to use the place of trade;
2) notarized copy of tax registration of cash registers;
3) a copy of the payment document.
The period for obtaining a license for alcohol and tobacco trade is 10 days from the date when an application for obtaining a license has been registered with licensing authorities. In case of refusal of a license, the licensing authority refuses with the proper explanation of reasons.
Additionally, it should be noted that for alcoholic beverages trade (vodka and liquors, wine grape and fruit, brandy, champagne, sparkling wine) you should have trade area not less than 20 square meters.
License is issued by Department on issues of production and turnover control of alcoholic beverages and tobacco products.
Alcohol and tobacco trade without a license is punished by fines.
Concerning license for alcohol or tobacco trade, contact us using tel.: 0960020100, email@example.com or other contacts listed on the site.