Lawyers of Legalaid were involved in Intellectual Property Rights matters, notably in the field of copyrights since the establishment of the law-firm.
Legalaid takes stock of its long experience in the sphere of intellectual property law for effectively protecting our Clients' rights and interests.
The leading experts in this sphere are: Managing Partner Taras Bachynskyy, Senior Associates Yarema Lazor, Junior Associate Iryna Shumska, and Juan Ramón Iturriagagoitia.
The list of legal services on the practice of Intellectual Property include, but are not limited to:
• legal advice on the registration of trademarks, patents, copyright, taxation of intellectual property and drafting contracts on the transfer of intellectual property, including know-how;
- protection of intellectual property rights in Courts;
- Internet-related litigation;
• Protection of intellectual property rights on the Internet;
• Advising on concluding of franchising agreements;
• Advising on protection of trademarks for goods and services (including the usage of unregistered trademarks);
• Trademark registration;