Immigration Legislation and Practices
Immigration legislation of Ukraine applies to foreign citizens in Ukraine with respect to their residence, administrative paperwork and filings, and registrations in relevant bodies of the State Migration Service of Ukraine and tax authorities. This field of practice focusses on a large number of regulations governing such procedures, bureaucracy and formalisms.
“Legalaid” is the leading law firm in L’viv with dedicated immigration lawyers that can guarantee positive results achieved legally.
Leading experts in the practice of migration law are: Managing Partner Taras Bachynskyy, Senior Associate Natalia Vasylechko and Associate Irena Naida.
The main legal services provided by the law firm:
• obtaining a temporary residence permit;
• extension of stay in Ukraine;
• advice on obtaining citizenship;
• obtaining work permit for foreigners;
• obtaining abstracts of criminal records;
applications to the Ukrainian archive certificates for foreigners;
• obtaining a taxpayer’s registration card, etc.